Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Count Down..



Bridal shower Saturday for my friend! So excited to see all the little things come together. Then we move closer to her big day. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. The paper heart garland is so cute. When I showed my friend she was at work, but she said she "screamed silently". She absolutely loves it.



Right now I am working on some final touches for the shower. Having random last minute ideas like these care instruction terrarium poems. We're giving them away at the shower as game prizes.


Onward to food! I am in charge of pasta salad and cake balls! Once those are finished I have to start loading everything up and taking it over to where the shower is going to be.

More ideas to come I am sure. I am running out of time for them all!

1 comment: